Friday, April 6, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!!

Yesterday i got off of school and have today off! I woke up around 10:00 and ate pancakes for breakfast and watched School of Rock. I also got my haircut yesterday and Taffy, Logan, Machew, and a couple of other ppl came to my school and played in chapel for us. It was awesome and we rocked out to Hillsong. Right now im looking on youtube and found an awesomely funny clip you gotta watch it. Copy this into your browser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs

6 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

hm. that wasnt a funny clip.

loser




=]

Allison said...

I love School of Rock.

AND I love Taffy!

Mel East said...

omg omg I am in love with school of rock too!!! jack black rocks my socks he he

Christine.Marie said...

taylor, my dear friend
you need to get back into the blogging world. we all see that you thought that that youtube clip was funny

ponch0 said...

Dear Taylor,
I am saddened by the fact that you have not been blogging recently. Ponch loves to read your blog and has not gotten the chance to do so lately.
Your friend,
Ponch

jessie estupinan said...

Dear TayTay,

Many of us are sadly dissapointed about you lack of bloggingness. please make us happy. because, yes, blogging makes us happy!!

Pancho, i agree with you babee!
Your guys's friend...
Jessie